This add-on is for the Developer and Business plan users only.
While your site is protected and regularly updated, it can still be in danger, if not everything is maintained properly.
Example reasons why sites could still get hacked:
- Use of weak passwords, which are easily guessed
- Your password has leaked to third parties
- Multiple WordPress installations on one server, some of which are unprotected by a firewall
In case of a security issue, we will have our forensics team step in, collect evidence, safely clean up and restore the website and create a report to help you improve the security of your sites even more.
The cost for this add-on is $9 per site / month.
When this add-on is enabled, and your site has got hacked, you can request malware removal from our team.
To enable this add-on, click on the gray icon at the top right corner of this module on the Add-ons page. You can then choose, which applications you wish to activate this add-on for.
To request malware removal, this add-on needs to be enabled for the application.
- Navigate to My Apps > yourdomain.com
- Scroll down and you will see the add-on at the bottom right corner of your application dashboard
- Click on Request cleanup
Now just fill in the form and submit the data to Patchstack.
We will get in touch with you in 1-2 working days!
Read more about the Incident response here!
Updated 9 days ago