Accessible for the Community, Developer and Business plan users.
On the Software subpage you can:
- Search which software your site is using
- See the versions of the software your site is using
- See if any of the software is found vulnerable or outdated
- Update, activate, deactivate, or delete the existing plugins/themes
- Update your software altogether
- Force resynchronization between Patchstack App and your site if something feels out of sync
To perform any actions with specific software versions:
- Check the checkbox (at the left side of the table row)
- Click the Actions button next to the search bar
- Choose an action
You can bulk update all components with one click by clicking the "Update All" button.
Just keep in mind to back up your files and database before doing that.
Updated 7 months ago