You can add multiple tags to any of your sites.
Tagging makes it easier to distinguish groups of websites from each other.
For example, if it is important to know, which hosting company your site uses. You can give it a tag (e.g. GoDaddy, Hostinger, etc.).
To make a tag:
- Hover your cursor over the Tag section of the site
- Click on the green "+" icon
- You can then type your tag
- Click on the check icon
To remove a tag from the site:
- Hover your cursor over the tag
- Click on the small white delete icon which appears on the tag itself
You can filter your sites by tags by typing the tag into the search bar at the top.
Updated 3 months ago