How to install or reinstall the plugin?
Method 1: Upload Patchstack plugin to your WordPress app
You can get the zip file and upload the plugin to your WordPress app with the API Key already inserted.
- Go to the Patchstack App. Then navigate to My Apps > yourdomain.com > Plugin
- Click "Download Plugin"
- Go to your WordPress admin page, click on Plugins > Add New > Upload Plugin
- Upload the zip file
Method 2: Install plugin from WordPress repository
Another way to install the Patchstack plugin is from WordPress itself. In your WordPress admin area, navigate to Plugins > Add New > Type "Patchstack" to search.
- Install and activate the plugin
- Go to Patchstack App and navigate to My Apps > yourdomain.com
- Click on the Settings from the submenu (image below)
- Copy the API key from there
- Go to your WordPress admin, navigate to Settings > Security and insert the API key there
Updated 25 days ago