To sign up and start using Patchstack, navigate to https://app.patchstack.com/register
From there you can sign up two ways.
Registering your account manually:
- Enter your full name, email address
- Add your phone number by selecting the dial code and entering the number. This will be used to send you a confirmation SMS
- Make sure to add a strong password. You can later enable two-factor authentication
- Click the sign up button
- You will be sent a 6 digit code via SMS. Depending on your location, the SMS message will show up under the name Verigator, our SMS integration partner, or under a regular phone number
Signing up using Google, Github or LinkedIn:
- Click on the desired service provider and complete the authentication process.
Below is the screen you can see after successful sign-up. From this view you can add your first websites or applications to Patchstack.
Updated 3 months ago