Custom protection rules described below are available on the Developer and Business plan only.
You can create simple custom firewall rules and run them on your selected sites.
You can choose the following rules from our pre-configured firewall rules library:
- Whitelist IP addresses
- Whitelist if URL contains
- Block single IP address
- Block multiple IP addresses
- Block HTTP user agent if it contains a certain word
After you have chosen the desired rules and filled the fields, click on Create Rule
You will then be shown a prompt, which lets you attach the created rule to your selected websites.
You can also:
- Choose to attach the rule you just created, to all future applications by default
- Turn it on or off for all current applications with one click
Updated about 1 month ago