Does Patchstack have a free version?
Yes, Patchstack has a free version.
How does Patchstack free version help you?
With the Community free version:
- You will be the first to know about new vulnerabilities!
- You will save time by monitoring all your websites from a single dashboard.
- You will be notified if any of the installed plugins or themes have security issues.
- You will get simple actionable suggestions to secure your websites.
- You will spend fewer resources fixing WordPress security issues (avoid expensive clean-ups).
- You can worry less about your website’s security and focus on your work.
What does Patchstack Community (Free) version include?
Detect security issues before hackers take over your website:
- Detect the latest security vulnerabilities in WordPress plugins.
- Detect the latest security vulnerabilities in WordPress themes.
- Detect the latest security vulnerabilities in WordPress core.
- Receive real-time alerts to email if any security vulnerabilities are found.
- Have a central security dashboard for up to 99 websites (via the Patchstack app).
Take a look at Patchstack pricing here.
Take a look at the Patchstack plugin in the WordPress repository here.
Updated 8 months ago