You have to enter your own reCAPTCHA keys in order to use the reCAPTCHA feature, here is how.
- Login into your Google account at Google.com
- Go here: https://www.google.com/recaptcha/admin/create
- In the label, enter your site name.
- Check "reCAPTCHA v2" OR "reCAPTCHA v3" depending on which reCAPTCHA version you want to use. The "reCAPTCHA v3" feature is only available in our plugin version 1.3 and up.
- In the domains field, enter your domain(s).
- Check the checkbox to agree to the terms.
- Click on "Register".
- You will now see the "Site key" and "Secret key" which you will need to copy over to our plugin, then save the settings on the settings page.
Updated 7 months ago