How to get the Site key and Secret key for the reCAPTCHA feature?
You have to enter your own reCAPTCHA keys in order to use the reCAPTCHA feature, here is how.
- Login into your Google account at Google.com
- Go here: https://www.google.com/recaptcha/admin/create
- In the label, enter your site name.
- Check "reCAPTCHA v2" OR "reCAPTCHA v3" depending on which reCAPTCHA version you want to use. The "reCAPTCHA v3" feature is only available in our plugin version 1.3 and up.
- In the domains field, enter your domain(s).
- Check the checkbox to agree to the terms.
- Click on "Register".
- You will now see the "Site key" and "Secret key" which you will need to copy over to our plugin, then save the settings on the settings page.
Updated 23 days ago