Currently, Patchstack sends notifications only to the user, who is the owner or manager of the site.
But in case you would like to get notified to other email addresses, let's set up custom alerts!
- Navigate to the Alerts page from Patchstack App
- On the top right corner, click on "Create Trigger" button
- Give your trigger a title (e.g. Notification to Joe)
- Choose the condition of when the alert is triggered. If you want to alert this email about found vulnerabilities, pick "Vulnerable" from the list
- Choose Email Notification and enter the email
If you have multiple people you wish to send notifications to, you will need to repeat the process.
Updated about 2 months ago