Apps overview page for managing your applications
On the My Apps page you see a general overview of all the sites you have added to the Patchstack App.
Here you can:
- See the status of the Patchstack plugin on the website
- Green - Patchstack plugin is connected properly
- Yellow - Patchstack app needs to be updated
- Red - Patchstack plugin is not connected with web app
- Group your web apps
- See the firewall status of your apps and toggle it on/off
- See the general statistics about the software of your application
- Add and connect a new web app
- Remove your web apps from the Patchstack App
Finding your web applications
You can search for your sites by typing your domain name into the search bar and pressing Enter.
On the left side, you can choose how many applications to show on one page. You have options to show up to 50 applications per page.
Updated 29 days ago