Updating Patchstack from <= 2.0.20
Since we've rebranded from WebARX to Patchstack, the URL for our plugin in the WordPress plugin repository has changed. This may have caused your site to not show available updates.
To make sure you have the latest version of Patchstack, we recommend following these steps if you have Patchstack version 2.0.20 or lower installed:
- Deactivate the old WebARX/Patchstack plugin (version 2.0.20 or lower). You can deactivate the Patchstack plugin by navigating to the Plugins page of your WordPress site. Find Patchstack Security or WebARX and click Deactivate
- Download the newest version of the Patchstack plugin from the Patchstack App.
Just open your application dashboard on Patchstack App and navigate to Plugin from the submenu.
Click Download Plugin
- Now navigate to your WordPress admin and go to the Plugins page. Click Add New from the top navigation. Then click Upload Plugin, choose the zip file from your filesystem, and click Install Now
- As the plugin is installed, scroll down and find Patchstack Security and click on Activate
- Once activated, delete the old WebARX/Patchstack plugin (version 2.0.20 or lower)
- After completing these steps, your site will be updated to the latest version of Patchstack plugin, and new updates will continue to be available in your WordPress admin area
If you have any questions or need assistance with this update, please don't hesitate to reach out to our support team!
Updated 18 days ago